Asset, Building and Bridge Inspections in Melbourne from Avian UAS
CALL NOW: 1300 081 115
Asset, building and bridge inspections from your trusted professional team at Avian UAS.
Avian UAS conduct professional asset inspection and building inspection services for engineering, construction and heavy industrial sectors in Melbourne. Streaming live HD video to engineers we work in some of the most difficult and dangerous environments.
Our drone inspection services deliver real-time information and up close and detailed images for preventative maintenance, defect identification and repairs or restoration work using accurate, high-resolution, close proximity operations.
Applications include asset inspection services, building inspection services, site assessments, construction site safety audits, construction progress reporting and visual inspections on buildings, bridges, towers, quarries, road infrastructure, pipelines and historic monuments.
Experience the Avian UAS difference with our unique experience, industry leading safe work procedures, specialised equipment and comprehensive insurance that makes us one of the leading aerial inspection companies in Melbourne.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE
Book Asset Inspection, Building Inspection or Bridge Inspection Services
Book asset inspection and building inspection services with professional and fast turnaround across Melbourne or arrange a free no-obligation consultation
Our team of licensed and trained operators deliver safe, professional aerial inspection services to clients in Melbourne. Avian UAS provide custom reporting and interactive inspection software for clients to conduct asset, site or building inspections and site visits without leaving the office.
Avian UAS deliver the following inspection services in Melbourne:
- Asset Inspections – Buildings, Bridges, Roadways, Towers, Facades, High-Rise, Warehouse, Roofs
- Building Inspections – Facades, Roofs, Condition Reports, Dilapidation Surveys, Defect Identification and Reporting
- Virtual Site Visits and Site visualisation – View 3D site models and conduct site analysis remotely from your desktop
- Site Safety Audits – Measure site compliance with OHS/SHE requirements with our site audits and reports
- Tower Inspections – Micro levels of detail using our high-resolution aerial cameras with zoom and thermal imaging technology.
- Defect Identification and Reporting – complete building inspection compliance with our building inspection workflows to deliver qualified building inspection reporting
- 3D Site Models – View a 3D model of your site, asset or building using our software and share annotated notes and measurements within your teams
- 2D Site Maps – Measure size, area, distance, volume and displacement of your site using our 2D site maps. We cover large lands areas to compare with previous dates to view project progress and site trend analysis.
Our industry-leading safe work procedures and full licensing and certification give you confidence and quality assurance using our industry-specific experience.
We offer our clients the following options:
- Asset and Building inspection and defect indexing
- High-resolution ‘micro’ digital imaging using state-of-the-art camera sensor technologies
- Customised enterprise aerial platforms that deliver safe and reliable ‘close proximity’ flights around steel, concrete and high RF structures
- Asset inspection and collaboration software for desktop analysis and reporting
- Industry-leading safe work procedures and risk management policies
- 20M Public Liability and $1M Professional Indemnity insurance
Melbourne drone inspection services
When it comes time to conduct visual inspections on high-access facades or difficult-to-reach positions in Melbourne, contact Avian UAS and enjoy a hassle-free experience.
From the moment you call, you will be greeted by one of our friendly team who will discuss the details of the project and conduct a desktop analysis of the site location for an obligation-free quote. Enjoy our straightforward and clear communication, paired with a clear, concise quote designed to provide all the materials and services you need including:
- Qualified engineering staff and drone operators to conduct facade, building, a structural inspection of the site.
- Equipment to conduct a detailed visual inspection at the site using drones, cameras and specialized facade inspection cameras.
- End to End Project Management of the inspection including all required council permits and approvals.
- Traffic and Pedestrian Management and Control as required
- Indexing and cataloging of the acquired data to provide ease of reference for desktop analysis and reporting.
- Project reporting to suit your project outcomes.
- Laser scanning and 3D models of the site for presentations, measurements or engineering purposes.
If you are looking for sales and marketing support, speak with our subsidiary company Avian Creative, providing digital media, photography and video production services for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction sectors.